Miami Worldcenter Guide: Halloween Edition
5 fun Halloween activities for adults & kids that put traditional trick-or-treating to shame
Remember when Halloween was all about settling on your Halloween costume, going door to door with a pillowcase full of candy and baking treats? Well, this spooky season you might feel…well, different and not exactly sure how to spend it, but here’s some scary-good news: Miami Worldcenter is handing you the skeleton keys to some seriously fun socially-distant activities to enjoy this year. Whether you’re looking for an adults-only night out or a family-fun adventure, these ideas are bound to make you laugh, scream, jump, sip or even do the Monster Mash.
For a Night Out (Safely!):
- Esotico Miami’s Mahaloween
- Celebrate Halloween the Esotico way (socially distant, of course!) with an exotic twist of handcrafted cocktails, endless tropical chow and live music from Joe’s Coconut Trio. RSVP now to reserve your table.
- American Social Brickell
- Looking for more than just one night of Halloween fun? Check out America Social Brickell’s weekend lineup for Halloween fun. Starting on Thursday you can expect drink specials and DJs to keep the spooky vibes going. Learn more about their line-up of events.
For Quality Time with the Family:
- Miami DDA Trunk or Treat
- Join the Miami DDA and Christ Fellowship Miami on Halloween for a FREE, socially distanced, safe, and family-friendly Drive-By Trunk or Treat! RSVP before it’s too late.
- Frost Science Spooky Science Monster Mash
- From taking photos with Frankenstein to spotting pumpkins, enjoy a family fun experience at Frost Science:
- Perez Art Museum Miami
- Looking to stay in with your little ghouls and goblins? The PAMM has got you covered with a PAMMDIY Halloween Edition.