For your information, the following is a list of “Key” activities that will be occurring around the site over the next couple of weeks.
a. Concrete pours continue; currently pouring levels 39 and up.
b. Window installation continues to follow concrete.
c. Wall layout, framing, and interior finishes are ongoing.
d. Crane Jump – MOT – Full street closure of NE 8th St. between NE 1st and 2nd Ave.
• Closure Dates: January 23rd weather permitted.
• Closure time: 7AM to 5PM.
2. 7th Street Apartments Project:
a. Concrete pour of interior core continues – Levels 31 and up.
b. Concrete pours – garage deck continues.
c. Window installation continues – level 25.
d. Interior framing continues.
e. MEP rough-ins continue in apartment units.
3. Block D East:
a. Forming and placing Concrete on Level 8 amenities deck.
b. Slab on grade continues.
c. Continue MEP installation throughout the building.
d. Commencing construction of Bungalows.
e. MOT – Full street closure to dismantle a crane on NE 8th St. between NE 1st and 2nd Ave.
Closure Dates: January 26th 7am to 5pm and 27th from 7am to 3pm weather permitted.
4. Site Work:
a. Drainage installation along NE 10th St. between NE 1st Ave to NE 2nd Ave.
• Partial lane closure on NE 10th St.
• Closure Duration: January 9th thru January 26th from 7:00AM to 4:00PM.
b. Drainage installation along NE 1st Ave. between 8th and 9th street (West side).
• Partial lane closure on NE 1st Ave.
• Closure Duration: January 28nd to February 16th from 8PM – 5AM.
NOTE: All Concrete pours anticipated to start at 1am.